PMS
Shit. No wakeboarding tomorrow. S'okay though. I did some good work tonight. As usual, we're the only team here burning the midnight oil. My evaluation's coming up. My boss said I did great. I'd jump for joy if wasn't really tired. I'm smiling though and it's cool. And even if I don't get to go out much (missed poker tonight and wakeboarding tom.) I feel immensely satisfied. She was really happy with the tvcs I wrote and she's not an easy woman to please. Minor revisions, I can deal with that. But the concepts were aces and on the money. Phew, what a relief.
Chris and Rye are going to the states next week, hopefully when they come back, they'll be bringing me lightsaber. \m/ woot! I ordered the anakin episode III lightsaber. It's so cool I can't fucking wait.
Yesterday I met up with Earl and the fam for his bday dinner at Italianis. I got him a game for his gameboy advance. Shaman King 2. He's really into it. I'm so glad. I don't wanna be the kind of brother who gives him stuff that suck. We've all experienced that, where we get gifts that just totally suck. Like socks or something. I've gotten my share of socks. Although if someone gave me socks today I'd be glad cuz my socks have holes in 'em. heh. Who has time for these things? Which reminds me, I need shampoo. Thank god for Rustans Supermarket. Going back, yeah he totally digged my gift. Koko rocks. I'm still his hero. I'm still cool. I was in danger though cuz I was walking around toy kingdom looking at toys to get him. The toys they had were kinda corny and the cool toys that were there were a little too adult. Like the McFarlane stuff which aren't really playable, more for display than anything else. Kids need toys they can play with, it's all about the articulation baby! Thanks to Jen actually for giving me the idea of the game. But I still chose which game, hah! Gotta be in tune with what the kids are into these days. Slowly I can feel my age creepin' in on me, like a thief in the night. Sucking away me youtes.
So when we got to Italianis, we sat and ordered and were in the middle of appetizers when I got this strange note from the waiter. I was like, what the hell? So I read it immediately. I shall read as it was written, "Hi Marc! So nice to see you again. I can't believe you've gotten even cuter since I last saw you. Hope you can come over to say hi to me :) Your secret admirer p.s. I'm sitting at your 9 o' clock at the end of the long table in front of the tv :)" Of course I panicked. I look over expecting the worst only to find it's my old friend Tj. Fucker. Gave me a fucking heart attack. Bastard. Nice to see him though, we talked for a while, talked to his wife (who's birthday dinner it was too) and saw pictures of their baby girl. We exchanged numbers and I got back to eatin'. The service is really good over there. It's the one in Mega, tucked away to the side.
After dinner me and Earl walked around a bit, I looked at the Adidas shoes (again for the umpteenth time) I love those shoes and would probably have bought them a long time ago if they weren't so friggin' expensive. 5 grand for a pair of sneaks? C'mon! They're really nice though. Every time we see an Adidas store, Earl knows that we're going in. They make great lookin' shoes. Anyway I didn't buy them... yet. One day though, I'm gonna have a bad day and the first thing I'm gonna do is go to Adidas and charge it. Hah I feel like such a woman. :)
I'll PMS all over your shit.
Chris and Rye are going to the states next week, hopefully when they come back, they'll be bringing me lightsaber. \m/ woot! I ordered the anakin episode III lightsaber. It's so cool I can't fucking wait.
Yesterday I met up with Earl and the fam for his bday dinner at Italianis. I got him a game for his gameboy advance. Shaman King 2. He's really into it. I'm so glad. I don't wanna be the kind of brother who gives him stuff that suck. We've all experienced that, where we get gifts that just totally suck. Like socks or something. I've gotten my share of socks. Although if someone gave me socks today I'd be glad cuz my socks have holes in 'em. heh. Who has time for these things? Which reminds me, I need shampoo. Thank god for Rustans Supermarket. Going back, yeah he totally digged my gift. Koko rocks. I'm still his hero. I'm still cool. I was in danger though cuz I was walking around toy kingdom looking at toys to get him. The toys they had were kinda corny and the cool toys that were there were a little too adult. Like the McFarlane stuff which aren't really playable, more for display than anything else. Kids need toys they can play with, it's all about the articulation baby! Thanks to Jen actually for giving me the idea of the game. But I still chose which game, hah! Gotta be in tune with what the kids are into these days. Slowly I can feel my age creepin' in on me, like a thief in the night. Sucking away me youtes.
So when we got to Italianis, we sat and ordered and were in the middle of appetizers when I got this strange note from the waiter. I was like, what the hell? So I read it immediately. I shall read as it was written, "Hi Marc! So nice to see you again. I can't believe you've gotten even cuter since I last saw you. Hope you can come over to say hi to me :) Your secret admirer p.s. I'm sitting at your 9 o' clock at the end of the long table in front of the tv :)" Of course I panicked. I look over expecting the worst only to find it's my old friend Tj. Fucker. Gave me a fucking heart attack. Bastard. Nice to see him though, we talked for a while, talked to his wife (who's birthday dinner it was too) and saw pictures of their baby girl. We exchanged numbers and I got back to eatin'. The service is really good over there. It's the one in Mega, tucked away to the side.
After dinner me and Earl walked around a bit, I looked at the Adidas shoes (again for the umpteenth time) I love those shoes and would probably have bought them a long time ago if they weren't so friggin' expensive. 5 grand for a pair of sneaks? C'mon! They're really nice though. Every time we see an Adidas store, Earl knows that we're going in. They make great lookin' shoes. Anyway I didn't buy them... yet. One day though, I'm gonna have a bad day and the first thing I'm gonna do is go to Adidas and charge it. Hah I feel like such a woman. :)
I'll PMS all over your shit.

4 Comments:
i hated receiving socks. and handkerchiefs.
anna
5 grand!?! i wanna see the shoes!
yeah, adidas stores always make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside... like coming home to an old friend. until i realize they've only got 3 soccer-type items. then i weep inwardly.
I miss Itallianis! damn...how many times have I eaten there with you?
I get all weak in the knees when i get to addidas...but now i'm salivating for these neoprene pumas - only 2k! check them out. but they're black. i think my next sneaker pair should be red. what do you think?
i think you're right. i have sort of red sneaks now and i want to get black ones. lets go shopping, the bad day has arrived.
Post a Comment
<< Home