Thursday, August 11, 2005

All Your Base Are Belong To Us

Ok, this is a "for crying out loud" moment I'm having here. Insanity unimaginable is imminent. I would chew my fingers if only I knew it wouldn't hurt so much. chomp chomp chomp. Thankfully there's such a thing called Destiny.

When I’m weak I draw strength from you
And when you’re lost I know how to change your mood
And when I’m down you breathe life over me
Even though we’re miles apart we are each other’s destiny

Rage subsiding....

The thing with staying overnight in the office is that you've got all this time to sit and think. I do the sitting part real good. Sometimes the thinking. (fuck it you 'know?) The better you know yourself, the less you let things bother you.

The thing is, I'm really glad to do what I do. Honestly, it's nothing great. I'm not changing the world or anything. I'm not even saving whales and such. Though that would be nice to do someday. I'd also like to help the homeless. And can someone please feed Lindsey Lohan?! Girl needs to eat! I don't like skinny ninnys. I prefer girls with some meat in them, preferably mine! Hahaah! (Oh c'mon that was a good setup! It doesn't get any better than that!) Hmmm... there are already too many exclamation marks in this entry..... !!!!!!

I was just thinking how nice it would be right now to plop on my bed. Bury my head under the pillows. There has to be a way in which scientists could invent some kind of a device that would allow me to play video games while my head is buried beneath some pillows. Will somebody get to work on that right away, ya? Thanks. Needin' a breakthrough here.

And in other news, I read online that some dude from Korea died after playing video games for 50 hours straight. So I'm here wondering if he also died in the video game or did he put it on pause before he croaked? And what the hell game was he playing? Can somebody look into that please and get back to me, ya? Thanks.

So this afternoon I presented a story with a talking dog. It's actually a guy in dog suit. I just love people in mascot suits and I'll use every opportunity I can to get more people in suits. That and midgets. And hitting people in the face with mundane household objects. Like a stamp pad or something. So yeah, my story didn't go over too well with the bigs. Well one person laughed at least so I didn't totally bomb. But that's cool. I'd rather write my shit than look like everybody else's. Hmmmm... am I subconsciously trying to get myself fired? Thinking further on that, it's kinda fun working that way. Like, what do I have to do to get fired in this place? e-heh. Now that's funny shit. I find it funny though, the looks on the bigs faces right after I present a storyline, like, they don't know how to react. They give me a polite smile and a nod, not quite sure how to react to what I just said. Ok, granted, sometimes even I don't really know where I'm going with the stuff I write for them. uh... It's all very confusing sometimes, the voices in my head just won't stop! They won't shut up! Help! They whisper "all your base are belong to us..." over and over again.

They did like my other story though about the guy who kept wrecking stuff. When in doubt, smash something. That usually works.

So I've been super itching to watch the two remaining Miyazaki films. It's on my to-do-list along with cutting down on the quarter pounders with cheese intake. The Mcdonalds here has double cheeseburgers available so I might switch to that so the letdown is not as harsh. But damn they're delicious. If you don't die overweight, then you haven't lived. Strangely, even with all the crap I'm eating, I'm actually losing weight. Hahahah! It's the best diet on earth! Go Big Time what do I care! Shit I'm getting hungry just thinking about that quarter pounder with cheese. Juicy burger. Steaming hot. Crisp large fries. Ice cold Coke. I swear, I'm easy to please. Too easy sometimes.

The other night, we ate out and the bill came back to us at 4 grand. Holy crabsticks! There were only 3 of us, and not one of us bothered to look at the prices of what we were ordering. We each had a whole crab going for a grand each. The food was good but damn that's 4 grand for dinner. Ah well. We just laughed it off and went for desserts.

Such is life I suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home