Friday, August 26, 2005

Bugbog

My seatmate is playing George Michael's version of I Can't Make You Love Me. Originally done by Bonnie Raitt.


WHHHHYYYYYY GGOOOOODD!!!!!!!!


hehehehhe. 'la lang. :)

So Jaz has invited me (and the usual suspects I presume) to the magnificent return of The JG Poker Tour Saturday Classic Extravaganza! Woohoo! uhh. I dunno if I'm ready for the big leagues yet but I guess they think I'm ready. We'll see. If I don't got workisms bustin' all up in here. Masyado atang hardcore 'tong mga 'to. Masaya na ako just to win the Relativity Poker Invitational. But it does sound like loads of fun. Plus we get to play with really good players. Bahals.

Oh! And I met the belly dancer of Prince of Jaipur. She's romanian. She's a milf.

And! I'm super tired. Exhaustion city. I wanna lay in the bath (or a bacta tank) for a while, 'til my fingers are all wrinkly. Then sleep. When I have a house, I need to have some speakers in the bathroom. Pipe in some elevator music you know, something that's not too interruptive.

Perhaps one o' those japanese water things with the bamboo and stones and stuff. Like a little waterfall or something. It has that 'tok' sound. Though I can imagine myself getting really annoyed with it after about 10 minutes. Well, if that happens, I can give it to the kids. I'm sure they'll love it. Not! Oh c'mon, it'll be great. Think of it as G.I. Joe's rain forest adventure playset. There ya go, enjoy. That's real water son. Yeah, they don't make 'em like they used to.

My arm's tired.

3 Comments:

Blogger jax said...

dude! who owes who what? hey i heard about that 50 hour kill guy. what a way to go... i'm a wannabe computer/old school role play geek. i might've had the chance, but i blew it.

12:38 AM  
Blogger Marc said...

heehee! word nigga, where you want? Kahit ano, your choice. Please lang wag chinese fuds. Elmer Fuds. Let's wait 'til there's a really nice movie showing.

It's never too late for some D&D action.

10:05 AM  
Blogger jax said...

Yeah, i don't even know what's showing these days.

Bring it on! I have a staff and a cloak in my closet just waiting to be busted out on the jagged stormy mountain peak!

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home