Trip
People here really make me laugh sometimes. Someone just started playing "electric dreams" on their iTunes. That was my absolute favorite song when I was a kid. Who remembers the song "Jabonga"? These guys are so funny. Then they started doing 80s dance moves.
Good times.
Then last night, me and Ben we're pulling the night shift as usual. Our boss came over to check on what we were doing. So as Ben was explaining the layout to her, instead of saying Pantene he said Pantera. It was the funniest shit ever, I couldn't stop laughing.
I guess you just had to be there.
Anyway.
Good times.
Then last night, me and Ben we're pulling the night shift as usual. Our boss came over to check on what we were doing. So as Ben was explaining the layout to her, instead of saying Pantene he said Pantera. It was the funniest shit ever, I couldn't stop laughing.
I guess you just had to be there.
Anyway.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home