A Wry Catch
Who's got the answers
Who do you trust
I can't even separate love from lust.
Maybe... I'm a twenty-something.
You've got to slow it down. I suppose. Start. Go. Stop. I'm not too worried about it though. Lost is just a show. It would be nice though. But it's good and I have no complaints. Well, perhaps one small teeny tiny complaint. I NEED A LIFE OUTSIDE WORK!!!! hahahaha! (audible) sigh.
It's still fun though. Today me an' Ben had to run around makati to put up posters in production houses. Of course we (I) forgot part of the posters so I had to leave Ben and run back to the office to pick up the remaining stuffs we (I) forgot. Not mention I had to rehash an RC. Which I semi-wrote in the car while doing all our errands and stuffs. When we put up the posters, the people around liked them so I'm a happy camper.
Someone stop me from talking about work already!!! huff huff huff...
Here's hoping I can go wakeboarding soon. Like for reals. I haven't touched salt water in ages. I need to do something other than this. I'm a-goin' nuts! I've been super sloth. Haven't been to the gym, haven't done any sort of physical activity other than the nightly thumb exercises I do on me xbox. Here we go Pacers, here we go! My team absolutely kicks pixelized ass! No team can withstand my onslaught! My Pacers are so good it's scary. Ifrightenmyselfsometimesthey'reawesome! Woohoo!
The nice thing about new friends is that they can turn into old friends, which I really like. I also got a little bit of a confidence boost when this girl asked if she could set me up with her friend. Cool! Heh, cool 'til she finds out I'm a geek! hahahaha! I hope her friend is just as hot as her. Should be fun. If I were a sim, my career bar would be up but my social bar would be way down. Cellar. Rhymes with stellar. Which are two different things. I'm not making any sense.
So I wait for you and I'll burn
Oh will I ever see your sweet return
Oh will I ever learn
I was standing out on the balcony a little while ago having a smoke. Looking out and watching the cars below mill about. The wind was strong. It messed up my hair. Damn wind. hehehe.
But seriously, it was nice standing alone out there. The ground felt solid beneath my feet. T'was good.
And God says, "Now would be a good time to throw marc a curve ball."
Oh shit.
Who do you trust
I can't even separate love from lust.
Maybe... I'm a twenty-something.
You've got to slow it down. I suppose. Start. Go. Stop. I'm not too worried about it though. Lost is just a show. It would be nice though. But it's good and I have no complaints. Well, perhaps one small teeny tiny complaint. I NEED A LIFE OUTSIDE WORK!!!! hahahaha! (audible) sigh.
It's still fun though. Today me an' Ben had to run around makati to put up posters in production houses. Of course we (I) forgot part of the posters so I had to leave Ben and run back to the office to pick up the remaining stuffs we (I) forgot. Not mention I had to rehash an RC. Which I semi-wrote in the car while doing all our errands and stuffs. When we put up the posters, the people around liked them so I'm a happy camper.
Someone stop me from talking about work already!!! huff huff huff...
Here's hoping I can go wakeboarding soon. Like for reals. I haven't touched salt water in ages. I need to do something other than this. I'm a-goin' nuts! I've been super sloth. Haven't been to the gym, haven't done any sort of physical activity other than the nightly thumb exercises I do on me xbox. Here we go Pacers, here we go! My team absolutely kicks pixelized ass! No team can withstand my onslaught! My Pacers are so good it's scary. Ifrightenmyselfsometimesthey'reawesome! Woohoo!
The nice thing about new friends is that they can turn into old friends, which I really like. I also got a little bit of a confidence boost when this girl asked if she could set me up with her friend. Cool! Heh, cool 'til she finds out I'm a geek! hahahaha! I hope her friend is just as hot as her. Should be fun. If I were a sim, my career bar would be up but my social bar would be way down. Cellar. Rhymes with stellar. Which are two different things. I'm not making any sense.
So I wait for you and I'll burn
Oh will I ever see your sweet return
Oh will I ever learn
I was standing out on the balcony a little while ago having a smoke. Looking out and watching the cars below mill about. The wind was strong. It messed up my hair. Damn wind. hehehe.
But seriously, it was nice standing alone out there. The ground felt solid beneath my feet. T'was good.
And God says, "Now would be a good time to throw marc a curve ball."
Oh shit.

1 Comments:
yeah dude, you're married to your work! i guess though so am i... and i've got 3 spouses! gasp.
Post a Comment
<< Home