3 Things
My yeye is ok na and in other news... I won in the poker tourney last saturday!!! Wahoo! :) OMG I love poker. I just have to tell you about my last hand, the hand that put me out of the second game. (I won the first, reached the final table with a showdown with Andy) I was shortstacked and Mar had just been busted out. I got a K5 offsuit so I decided to play it. everyone folded except the girl to my left who had position on me. The flop came AK5 rainbow. W00t! I just scored a 2 pair on the flop. Needless to say, I went all in. Girl called and we showed cards. She had an A7. She paired the ace on the board. So I was mini-celebrating in my head when the turn came... a 7!!!! Fuuuckk!!! River didn't help me. But it was a great game and I was really happy with how I played. Man I thought I had her beat, but that's poker. I can't wait 'til the next time. You can check out pics of where we play on my friendster. It's the JGPT. 'Course now I got semi-bragging rights for winning there twice. I have to say, both wins were lucky. But my second win required more skill and a lot of patience. All my reading and studying is paying off to the amount of P600! W00t! That's cause for celebration right there. I can't believe I beat Cheps and Jaz fair and square, they are great players and are far better students of the game. The way I play it, as long as I'm happy with the decisions I make I'll be ok.
Poker talk. Get used to it.
I have a big accomplishment today. I finally wrote an RC that my boss really liked. Yeah! I've always had hesitations when writing RCs cuz I know it's totally not my strongest point. But finally I cracked it. Even though I'm pretty sure the client will hate it, I'm still happy that I got my boss' approval. The past couple of weeks I've been a little hard on myself for not coming up with good writing and I think my boss was getting a bit impatient with me. So this is a big sigh of relief. Like I redeemed myself. She said, "Good, you're learning. That's how to crack it." Awe-some. At least now I know I'm progressing.
I'm like this close to getting a new phone (finally!) As soon as they have stock of the Sony Ericsson k750i eet ees miiine. I'm all paid for an' shit. Just waitin' for the man to come a knockin' on mah door. I can't wait to try out the 2 mega pixel camera and have cool ring tones. OOhhh just thinking about it.... I think it's perfect for me. I don't really need a phone/mp3 player cuz I already have my iPod mini, it's got a camera with flash with cover for the lens and it's small. Plus I'm getting it on the cheap! I'm only paying 6 grand for it, I got a deal espesyal for me and me only from Globe. Bwahahahaha!
Hard work, patience and a bit of luck. Everything is so much sweeter when you've earned it.
Poker talk. Get used to it.
I have a big accomplishment today. I finally wrote an RC that my boss really liked. Yeah! I've always had hesitations when writing RCs cuz I know it's totally not my strongest point. But finally I cracked it. Even though I'm pretty sure the client will hate it, I'm still happy that I got my boss' approval. The past couple of weeks I've been a little hard on myself for not coming up with good writing and I think my boss was getting a bit impatient with me. So this is a big sigh of relief. Like I redeemed myself. She said, "Good, you're learning. That's how to crack it." Awe-some. At least now I know I'm progressing.
I'm like this close to getting a new phone (finally!) As soon as they have stock of the Sony Ericsson k750i eet ees miiine. I'm all paid for an' shit. Just waitin' for the man to come a knockin' on mah door. I can't wait to try out the 2 mega pixel camera and have cool ring tones. OOhhh just thinking about it.... I think it's perfect for me. I don't really need a phone/mp3 player cuz I already have my iPod mini, it's got a camera with flash with cover for the lens and it's small. Plus I'm getting it on the cheap! I'm only paying 6 grand for it, I got a deal espesyal for me and me only from Globe. Bwahahahaha!
Hard work, patience and a bit of luck. Everything is so much sweeter when you've earned it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home