A sure thing
What-a-day. Or should I say two? I loff country music! And Loaker! And mini oreo cookies! And long four hour drives! And exclamation marks! But I like c's better. I like the underdog. That rootin' tootin' gunslingin' Shooter McGavin. There was a day that I absolutely loved. I was snug as a bug in a rug in bed. The fresh air was cooler than usual. There was no need to get up. No need to get up at all. So I lay there. The good lord couldn't wipe the smile off my face if he tried. And then there was food and it was good. And there were friends that were better. And everything was so easy. So inexplicably easy. The day just flowed. From one moment to the next. Natural and right and full of hope that all days could be like this.
Today feels like a Sunday. I came in to work at 7p.m. Booyah! Not cuz I'm a lazy bastard. Cuz I'm an overworked one. Naranasan ko na rin ang hindi maligo ng dalawang araw at pumilit na magtrabaho na tuloy-tuloy at walang pahinga mula umaga hanggang sa kinabukasan at sobra sobra pa. Buti nalang at nag-tut-brash naman si gago. Kahit pa man na ang katabi ko ay umuubo ubo at pa-aching-aching, baho pa ng kachichas. At sa kabila naman ay may umuubo rin na parang nilalabas niya ang kanyang kaluluwa. Diyos ko day! Samantala ako naman ay nagsapumilit na magsulat ng kung anu-ano. Bahala na si Batman ang sabi sa akin. Nakinig naman ako diba? Hay. Walang katapusan na revisions. Yoko na sa'yo. Che! Matutulog nalang ako sa napakaganda at napakakomportableng couch. Voyerism to da max at wala akong pakialam, pagod na ako. Eto ngang partner ko, bumigay na, di na pumasok. May sakit. Sorry nalang tsong pero papasok ka bukas at may deadline tayo, sodeskane? Yosi to death.
Headline: You're so vain naman.
Body Copy: Now you can get -------- with ------. Only from ------.
Product shot and logos.
My absolute favorite headline of the week.
Hello listeners! I miss ya'll, alas daddy's been busy. But I bring great tidings of comfort and joy. No, not really. (Why is it tidings of comfort and joy, not joys? Is there only one joy in the house?) Or should I say hizzouse!! Anyway, I'm so proud of myself. I finally brought the car to 160+kph. Boo-yeah! Sure the car was vibrating like hell, but I was a man on a mission dammit! Ah, once you've tasted the sweet sweet nectar of speed, everything else just seems to crawl at a snails pace. (Now that I think about it, damn that was fast. Try doing that in a trux) w00t!
So.... speaking of speed. Don't you think things are happeningwaytoofast? It's probably my fault. I just can't keep my big mouth shut. But maybe it's better this way noh? I don't regret. And it saves a lot of pain later on I suppose. It's telepathetic. But it's great. It is what it is and it's exciting as well don't you think? I'm sure we see the outcome but then what the hell. It's an elegantly ruffled existence. Not quite smooth. Not quite tailor fit. But clean. Clean and refined. Poofy even.
So.... I had this dream the other day while I was dead on the couch. I dreamt I was in the old apartment, sitting on the dresser when my mom starts tickling me. She had these nails that would just kill me. She tickled me to death. I turned around and hugged her. It was really good seeing her.
You know, I wonder. How much longer are we a part of someone's life. Is it for life or is it just for a few months. A few years. Then we go our separate ways. You could be so close to someone one day and then strangers the next. It happens. It has happened. It's happened to all of us at some point. People who you couldn't imagine living without suddenly gone from your life only to be visited in dreams. It could happen to you. That's my biggest fear. Then what becomes of all that we've said? Does all its meaning become forgotten like promises left unfulfilled? What if one day I look over and you're not there? What if I saw something funny and weird and I couldn't tell you about it? Because for one reason or another, we just don't talk to each other anymore. I'd hate that. And like I said, it's happened before. What's to stop it from happening again? Maybe subconsciously that's why I said I'd hold on as long as I could. Maybe I feel it. Maybe you feel it too. But I'm learning to live for today. I hope the same for all of us.
There are no rules. I can't seem to convince you of that. But alright.
Today feels like a Sunday. I came in to work at 7p.m. Booyah! Not cuz I'm a lazy bastard. Cuz I'm an overworked one. Naranasan ko na rin ang hindi maligo ng dalawang araw at pumilit na magtrabaho na tuloy-tuloy at walang pahinga mula umaga hanggang sa kinabukasan at sobra sobra pa. Buti nalang at nag-tut-brash naman si gago. Kahit pa man na ang katabi ko ay umuubo ubo at pa-aching-aching, baho pa ng kachichas. At sa kabila naman ay may umuubo rin na parang nilalabas niya ang kanyang kaluluwa. Diyos ko day! Samantala ako naman ay nagsapumilit na magsulat ng kung anu-ano. Bahala na si Batman ang sabi sa akin. Nakinig naman ako diba? Hay. Walang katapusan na revisions. Yoko na sa'yo. Che! Matutulog nalang ako sa napakaganda at napakakomportableng couch. Voyerism to da max at wala akong pakialam, pagod na ako. Eto ngang partner ko, bumigay na, di na pumasok. May sakit. Sorry nalang tsong pero papasok ka bukas at may deadline tayo, sodeskane? Yosi to death.
Headline: You're so vain naman.
Body Copy: Now you can get -------- with ------. Only from ------.
Product shot and logos.
My absolute favorite headline of the week.
Hello listeners! I miss ya'll, alas daddy's been busy. But I bring great tidings of comfort and joy. No, not really. (Why is it tidings of comfort and joy, not joys? Is there only one joy in the house?) Or should I say hizzouse!! Anyway, I'm so proud of myself. I finally brought the car to 160+kph. Boo-yeah! Sure the car was vibrating like hell, but I was a man on a mission dammit! Ah, once you've tasted the sweet sweet nectar of speed, everything else just seems to crawl at a snails pace. (Now that I think about it, damn that was fast. Try doing that in a trux) w00t!
So.... speaking of speed. Don't you think things are happeningwaytoofast? It's probably my fault. I just can't keep my big mouth shut. But maybe it's better this way noh? I don't regret. And it saves a lot of pain later on I suppose. It's telepathetic. But it's great. It is what it is and it's exciting as well don't you think? I'm sure we see the outcome but then what the hell. It's an elegantly ruffled existence. Not quite smooth. Not quite tailor fit. But clean. Clean and refined. Poofy even.
So.... I had this dream the other day while I was dead on the couch. I dreamt I was in the old apartment, sitting on the dresser when my mom starts tickling me. She had these nails that would just kill me. She tickled me to death. I turned around and hugged her. It was really good seeing her.
You know, I wonder. How much longer are we a part of someone's life. Is it for life or is it just for a few months. A few years. Then we go our separate ways. You could be so close to someone one day and then strangers the next. It happens. It has happened. It's happened to all of us at some point. People who you couldn't imagine living without suddenly gone from your life only to be visited in dreams. It could happen to you. That's my biggest fear. Then what becomes of all that we've said? Does all its meaning become forgotten like promises left unfulfilled? What if one day I look over and you're not there? What if I saw something funny and weird and I couldn't tell you about it? Because for one reason or another, we just don't talk to each other anymore. I'd hate that. And like I said, it's happened before. What's to stop it from happening again? Maybe subconsciously that's why I said I'd hold on as long as I could. Maybe I feel it. Maybe you feel it too. But I'm learning to live for today. I hope the same for all of us.
There are no rules. I can't seem to convince you of that. But alright.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home