Oh it's been brought.
Zee brain eez overheatink. Throb. Throb. Thromboni. Ouchies. That's what you call a lack of sleep right there. I've stopped counting the hours I'm awake. It means nothing anymore. Nor do the hours of sleep. The days melt into one another like an evening that doesn't end. What day is it today?
I fall asleep on my chair. On the desk. On the couch. When I wake up, there's this hoarse feeling in my throat. I was probably snoring. This is at like 2 in the afternoon.
I think I can still go 10 more rounds. Bring it.
I'm gonna choke on this I just know it. Lordy! Little help. Shit now I wish I hadn't said it. But what are you gonna do ey?
Sigh.
I fall asleep on my chair. On the desk. On the couch. When I wake up, there's this hoarse feeling in my throat. I was probably snoring. This is at like 2 in the afternoon.
I think I can still go 10 more rounds. Bring it.
I'm gonna choke on this I just know it. Lordy! Little help. Shit now I wish I hadn't said it. But what are you gonna do ey?
Sigh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home