Thursday, February 16, 2006

Take me outta my head

For the moment, I have enough head space to blog. Right now I just wanna think happy thoughts so ... here I go.

There are holes in my socks. I'm looking right at them. I can see the pink skin beneath the white cotton. Good thing my feet don't stink. (wiggle*wiggle) I have this thing about sanitation. I like to keep clean. Not only that, I like to clean period. I don't like getting dirty or sweaty. Or wet. I like fresh clothes, and neatness all around. I also demand comfort. Comfort is top priority.

Says quite a lot noh?

I'm both relaxed and uptight at the same time. I'm surprised there aren't more people like me. It's quite easy to do actually. Dig this. If I don't have to see anyone or have any kind of human contact for at least 24 hours, then I really don't see the need to take a bath. But I'll still be clean. ... somewhat. Clean in the sense that I won't be dirty. ... much.

Ok, ok. Not exactly the best example. Like they say, I'm better left experienced rather than talked about. Heh.

I watched three movies last week which is a lot for me. You know when you have this feeling inside you just bubbling and building and growing and gaining momentum like the distant rumblings of some dark, smoky and pounding freight train barreling though the night. Whoa, I haven't used that many adjectives in ages. Well, you know THAT feeling where you just gotta scratch that itch. Well brother, I just had to watch me some movies.

Simple enough ey? But what-a-pleasure. It was like a tall drink o' water and I'm a camel. I saw Fun with Dick and Jane. I give it one star. Cuz I really like Tea Leoni and I couldn't leave her with nothing. Then I saw Walk the Line with Marc, Mark and uh Marco. I give it five stars cuz we're all goin' down down down, the ring of fire. The ring of fire. The ring of fire. After that I watched Munich with the Monster and Mario show. I give it four stars. I had to take off one star cuz it was a bit disturbing to see a dead penis.

There's a spider that I can't seem to extricate out of my automobile. It's giving me the heebie jeebies. I can't be racing down the highway at speeds in excess of 110 kph if there's a bloody spider crawling up me leg. Arr! That's not that fast by the way. You have to remember, I drive a truck. Ah but I love my truck. It's the best truckukini in the whole wide world and ay loff it. It's there when I leave and it's there when I get back. 'Cept this one time.

This one time, I parked truckukini across AIM in front of greenbelt. When I got back she wasn't there anymore. My gads. I thought she'd run off with some hot red sporty Miata. (Baby, that car is all game and he won't treat you right like I treat you right.) Word.

Closer inspection of the immediate area provided the answers I sought. Scrawled in chalk on the ground were directions as to where truckukini was towed. Ugh. Such an ugly word. It makes me cringe at the thought of poor truckukini being hauled away. (Poor baby, it's alright. You're safe now. Hush.) She gets flashbacks sometimes but otherwise, she's doing fine.

Ah yes. Everything is situation normal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home