Best of today, be like this.
Hehehe I don't even know why I'm here.
I'm sitting at my desk, a new desk at that. The capernters, not the singing kind, came in this morning and replaced our old desk with gasp, a new one. I'm pretty sure I was a cleaning lady in a past life. Left alone to my own devices for the day, I tidied up the place. Untangled wires and cables. Dusted off some uh, dust. Made all the computers line up neatly. Well, sort of. Then I got tired and spent time intermittently browsing the internets and playing pac-man. The later of which I rule. And reading comics.
There's this thing with me and empty spaces. White ones at that. Or maybe it's just that fact that I've been left unsupervised. And that I can run and skip around the office if I wanted to. Nothing like being a little free. I had a compunction to do a cartwheel in the hallway but seeing as how I would need to do some stretching so as to avoid a muscle pull or some such athletic injury, I put those thoughts away. I did skip a little though.
I almost wanna challenge someone in the office to a race around the departments. Ok, we'll start at the entrance right? Then we'll head down the freezing hallway all the way to the staff lounge, where we'll have to navigate through the numerous tables and benches. After which, if I haven't called you a little bitch yet, we race up the fire escape stairwell up to the accounts department. There we'll round the very end and head onto the creatives where we'll do a little circle around the conference room. Next, we go back around the 8th floor hallway, also freezing, and go back down the stairwell. Then it's a race to the finish as we end up back at the entrance.
This would not be a pure test of physical strength and endurance though. Your mind too shall be tested. It would be easy to run straight into one of the glass walls here. That would hurt. A lot. One must keep their wits about them. Especially when I start laying the trash talk down. Hah. Stupid head. You ain't got nuthin' on me bitch. You can't art direct your ass out of a cup of coffee. Look out, wall! Heh. They are so smoked.
That would so rock. Unfortunately, I don't think anyone wants to do anything strenuous like a race. Hmmm, maybe I could time myself and average the best score. It would be like racing against myself. I'm really bored. B-O-R-E-D. Bored.
I thought about doing some work, like for a second. Hey I'm not that bored ok?
So today, I said goodbye to my daily mcdonalds meals. Today, I have brought with me, a lunch box! No more quarter pounders with cheese! I'm a freed from their cursed grip. You can't keep a good man down! My lunch box looks like the one I had in grade school. The one with the 3 circular containers each holding warm for me a food group. I got my rice, of course. My fried eggs, of double course. And my longanissa. Yum! Like total yumness! So there I was in the staff lounge happily eating and sipping some thirst quenching H2O from my stainless steel thermos. I had my comic in my left hand and my spoon on my right. Is there anything better in the world?
I ask you, is there?
Most probably, there is. But right now, it's the best.
I'm sitting at my desk, a new desk at that. The capernters, not the singing kind, came in this morning and replaced our old desk with gasp, a new one. I'm pretty sure I was a cleaning lady in a past life. Left alone to my own devices for the day, I tidied up the place. Untangled wires and cables. Dusted off some uh, dust. Made all the computers line up neatly. Well, sort of. Then I got tired and spent time intermittently browsing the internets and playing pac-man. The later of which I rule. And reading comics.
There's this thing with me and empty spaces. White ones at that. Or maybe it's just that fact that I've been left unsupervised. And that I can run and skip around the office if I wanted to. Nothing like being a little free. I had a compunction to do a cartwheel in the hallway but seeing as how I would need to do some stretching so as to avoid a muscle pull or some such athletic injury, I put those thoughts away. I did skip a little though.
I almost wanna challenge someone in the office to a race around the departments. Ok, we'll start at the entrance right? Then we'll head down the freezing hallway all the way to the staff lounge, where we'll have to navigate through the numerous tables and benches. After which, if I haven't called you a little bitch yet, we race up the fire escape stairwell up to the accounts department. There we'll round the very end and head onto the creatives where we'll do a little circle around the conference room. Next, we go back around the 8th floor hallway, also freezing, and go back down the stairwell. Then it's a race to the finish as we end up back at the entrance.
This would not be a pure test of physical strength and endurance though. Your mind too shall be tested. It would be easy to run straight into one of the glass walls here. That would hurt. A lot. One must keep their wits about them. Especially when I start laying the trash talk down. Hah. Stupid head. You ain't got nuthin' on me bitch. You can't art direct your ass out of a cup of coffee. Look out, wall! Heh. They are so smoked.
That would so rock. Unfortunately, I don't think anyone wants to do anything strenuous like a race. Hmmm, maybe I could time myself and average the best score. It would be like racing against myself. I'm really bored. B-O-R-E-D. Bored.
I thought about doing some work, like for a second. Hey I'm not that bored ok?
So today, I said goodbye to my daily mcdonalds meals. Today, I have brought with me, a lunch box! No more quarter pounders with cheese! I'm a freed from their cursed grip. You can't keep a good man down! My lunch box looks like the one I had in grade school. The one with the 3 circular containers each holding warm for me a food group. I got my rice, of course. My fried eggs, of double course. And my longanissa. Yum! Like total yumness! So there I was in the staff lounge happily eating and sipping some thirst quenching H2O from my stainless steel thermos. I had my comic in my left hand and my spoon on my right. Is there anything better in the world?
I ask you, is there?
Most probably, there is. But right now, it's the best.

1 Comments:
hahaha...i was thinking the same thing the other night when it was raining and i was reading amy tan's the hundred secret senses with iced tea and doritos :P
goodness, that race sounds like fun! would've been fun to do that before they frosted some of the glass walls (LOL).
Post a Comment
<< Home