Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Woof!

Sugar. Salt. And chocolates.

That what my food pyramid looks like.

When my grandparents came back from the States, they brought back the old woman in the picture of See's candies. They keep her chained to the ref at home. Anytime I want chocolate, I go over to the kitchen and scream, "gimme your candy you olde hag! You can't take it with you to heaven!" Then I takes some. Night after sweet toothed night. Dark chocolate. White chocolate. Chocolate with macadamia nuts. With toffee nuts. With raspberry. With coconut. With caramel. All courtesy of Mrs. Sees. The bitch.

I tell myself that it helps me sleep. I tell myself a lot of things. Mostly I tell myself, "ok, after this last one, no more." Last night I tried mixing it up by eating two granola bars. It tasted like chocolate though.

As for the sugar and salt, I've been on a steady (and I do mean steady) diet of quarter pounders with cheese. Mcdonalds has the saltiest fries evah. But I just can't stop myself. (are we seeing a trend here?) One particular day I was feeling quite frivolous and had a double cheeseburger instead. It was ok but lacked the punchy satisfaction of a solid quarter cheese. Go figure.

Then today, somebody gave me a whole box of crinkles. Is the universe conspiring to block all my arteries? The gauntlet has been thrown. And alls I can say is...

bring it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home