Blowin' Steam
Have you ever heard of the parable about the fox, the old lady and the leap? Neither have I.
One day, a fox was walking the road to castle Greyskull. Speaking of castle Greyskull, did you ever notice that the opening theme to He-man is so gay? Think about it and I quote, "fabulous secret powers were given to me the day I held aloft my magic sword and said by the power of Greyskull!" Tell me that ain't gay.
So anyway, the fox and the old lady leapt from a cliff. They hit some rocks on the way down and died. The fucking end.
Hardy har har.
One day, a fox was walking the road to castle Greyskull. Speaking of castle Greyskull, did you ever notice that the opening theme to He-man is so gay? Think about it and I quote, "fabulous secret powers were given to me the day I held aloft my magic sword and said by the power of Greyskull!" Tell me that ain't gay.
So anyway, the fox and the old lady leapt from a cliff. They hit some rocks on the way down and died. The fucking end.
Hardy har har.

1 Comments:
bad day?
hmm... your little tale reminds me of one of those brothers grimm short stories for children, and i'm not talking about those sugar-coated happy ending Disney-fied versions... but unpleasant (even morbid) gruesome tales... of course there WERE a few happy endings, despite the grisly events that lead to them. i received a book of the complete english translations when i was 10 and never looked at fairy tales the same way again.
i'll lend it to you if you like. :P
Post a Comment
<< Home