Thursday, February 23, 2006

When are we doing this again?

People are put in your path for a reason. Or so they say.

What if.

What if you go into a relationship thinking that one day you're gonna lose that person?

What if you enter into every relationship thinking that one day you're gonna lose that person?

What kind of person would you be?
What kind of life would you have?
What am I gonna do with you?

That's so brokeback sad dude. It's my new term. When something's just so heart wrenchingly sad and hopeless, it's brokeback sad.

Alternate definition: (depending on the context in which it is used) can also mean you're as gay as a tulip.

All the boys in the house say, Kobe 81!

I dunno what I'm saying. It's late and I'm tired. I'm about to pass out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i read your blog and it fucking killed me. so again, why AREN'T we together??? bwahahahahaha. but really, stop pulling the thoughts outta' my head.

- neuron hugfest co-founder

2:51 AM  
Blogger Marc said...

animal - by all means, use what you will. 'tis there for the taking. I dunno dude, sometimes hope is just too painful to deal with.

co-founder - i'm not trying to pull anything.... bwahahahah!

3:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home