Shoes and other things that come in twos
I am truly a domesticated animal.
Bits of my nails fell into an open folder as someone pointed out a pair of shoes. One of which was overturned.
I have this thing with women's shoes. I find them so utterly sexy. Perhaps its the way they make a woman walk. It's just so feminine. To walk in a pair of heels requires balance and grace. The two things that I aspire for myself in this life.
I'm talking about balance and grace you fool.
That is what I would like to find in a partner. I would like that very much. If a girl has that, everything else will follow.
That and she has to be good in bed.
So I sat there and quietly read through the beginnings of a book. The news was on and someone made funny hand gestures directed at no one in particular.
"No," I thought to myself. "these two aren't strangers at all."
Bits of my nails fell into an open folder as someone pointed out a pair of shoes. One of which was overturned.
I have this thing with women's shoes. I find them so utterly sexy. Perhaps its the way they make a woman walk. It's just so feminine. To walk in a pair of heels requires balance and grace. The two things that I aspire for myself in this life.
I'm talking about balance and grace you fool.
That is what I would like to find in a partner. I would like that very much. If a girl has that, everything else will follow.
That and she has to be good in bed.
So I sat there and quietly read through the beginnings of a book. The news was on and someone made funny hand gestures directed at no one in particular.
"No," I thought to myself. "these two aren't strangers at all."

1 Comments:
i really loved this entry. i know what you mean.
Post a Comment
<< Home