Sunday, March 12, 2006

It's hard out there for a pimp

Things can get plenty complicated real quick. But then I like complicating my life, don't I? Tickers and sundry. Find a home within myself. I am lost and I'm no guide but I'm by your side. I am right by your side. Drop the leash. Skating on the pearly tip. Old school. Doubt if the kids to day knows it. But I won't change my mind cuz I'm stubborn like that. And you learn things by staying the course. And inevitably, change is spurred on by what you learn. Learn more about yourself. Isn't that the penultimate question. The marked coffee stain on the table that's always there no matter how much you try to srub it out. So what if it's dark? It's always dark. Or haven't you surmised by now? Perhaps I was mistaken. No mistakes. Just couldn't help myself. If it makes you happy, it can't be that bad. Until the day after. Suckah. Suckah punch mah niggah be known its. Could we all be in here? More than likely. Question. Answer. Question. Answer. Question the likes of shady characters hanging out on docks late at night. Hey kid, what's that you got? Nuthin' man. I got nuthin. Splish splash I was takin' a bath. All along a saturday night. And I see my friends at the bottom. Dropped the last one. Drop. Drop. Drop. I think. I think. What? I was saying that I think. I think not anymore. I think that's best. Ouch. Hurting thinks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home