PSA
I don't know. I just don't know. Where were you anyways? I'm afraid that my read is right. I wish you were better. I believe you can be better. But I can say that about anybody, especially myself.
I had this dream once, I dreamt that I was in some kind of afterlife. I was surrounded by angels and I remember feeling utterly terrified of them. Knowing that they could see right through me. Like my face was a map of all my sins. I ran from them and hid. Then I entered another door and was surrounded by hundreds of flying devils. And I remember feeling safe, knowing that they would protect me from the righteous vengance of the angels and knowing that they would accept me as one of their own. In their black wings I felt secure.
I don't like being used. You better know what you're doing. or marc smash.
I had this dream once, I dreamt that I was in some kind of afterlife. I was surrounded by angels and I remember feeling utterly terrified of them. Knowing that they could see right through me. Like my face was a map of all my sins. I ran from them and hid. Then I entered another door and was surrounded by hundreds of flying devils. And I remember feeling safe, knowing that they would protect me from the righteous vengance of the angels and knowing that they would accept me as one of their own. In their black wings I felt secure.
I don't like being used. You better know what you're doing. or marc smash.

3 Comments:
hey marc! watsup? how was cebu? kwentoooo! heard you guys won several awards - congratulations!
so what's this about being used? hell, it's exactly what's been going through my head lately. being taken for granted is like being used also. same monster, different face.
i wish people didn't sum us up as to how much we can do for them...but more for who we are.
thanks, the glory belongs to my boss. she won pratically all for campaigns.
used. i dunno, i wrote it what seems like a long time ago. just tired i guess. i want something real you know? i guess i just had to cut through the bullshit i tell myself. self awareness sucks.
but i guess i wouldn't have it any other way.
kind of a downer post. but. what can i say. there it is. maybe it'll help if we all took a look around us and a look within and drop the act.
it's 2:14am. i'm not making sense.
some days you just gotta release the stress, tension, depression - whathaveyou.
helps us see better the next day. hehe.
i myself am trying to get an alcohol-free perception of my own life. self-awareness is hardly accurate when intoxication is involved ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home