Friday, October 21, 2005

Brainless

Music Fest!

1. Pete Yorn - Crystal Village
2. Lori McKenna - Hardly Speaking A Word
3. Lori McKenna - Beautiful Man

It's about time we talked about music. We were missing it. And whoa, what great finds! Floored. Blown away. It's amazing how much great music is out there that I don't know about. All I need in this life is the right song at the right moment.

Gads, I'm so ruled by my emotions. I'm giving in. I'm giving up. Marc no like fight anymore. No more head. No more thinking. I'll let myself turn into a puddle of goop. (plop plop plop) I'm gonna watch my O.C. dvds. Fuck! Faaaaaaaak!!!!!

Let me get back to you on this one.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rina said...

hey fellow music fiend~ watcha cookin?

here are my current recs:
1. long time coming - the delays
2. what are you afraid of - west indian girl
3. speak slow - tegan & sara

i'm kinda into this dreamy californian rock/pop/punk phase now. enjoy~

3:57 PM  
Blogger Marc said...

Wow, those are really good songs! we should do this more often la.

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home