Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Just standing

There's got to be something better out there. For some reason, looking out onto an empty street fills me with such calm. Daysleeper by REM immediately comes to mind. Reading the National Inquirer on the sidewalk. Inhale my daily dose of the night time air. And whatever else wanted or unwanted things it brings.

Outside, it starts raining. But there's a hope beyond my own. When I look at the stars. I feel like myself. And everything looks perfect from far away, come down now. It's 3 AM I must be lonely.

I guess we're all worried. About what people think. It's only human. But that's beside the point. There are other things to consider. This really isn't about you. It's about me. I am after all, my own favorite topic. And there's the rub. Here we go again. That's the problem with fear. I'd like to think that in each day that passes I let go of it a little bit. See? I hate editing. I just deleted a whole line. Laki ng problema ko noh? Hay.

That's the problem when you try to be honest. Why even blog at all? .....

Well, because by jove! I'm just trying to do right by me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home